Hope you had a nice and sunny week end...I worked till Saturday evening because of the congress we organized to celebrate the founder of our foundation...and finally I had a relaxing day on the beach yesterday!
For the Monday enamel post hosted by Irma I show you this soapdish I bought at the flea market this winter and I've already posted...
...nothing special but it gives a vintage touch to my bathroom thanks to its rusty look...
...and a nice surprise from my friend Veronica...she gave me this nice award!
Thank you Veronica! I'm sure that most of you know her beautiful blog...she has a very nice style and lovely ideas!!!
Now I've to tell you 7 things about me...
1. I like to be suntanned during the good season...my skin is quite dark and it's easy for me!
2. I adore icecream!
3. I like dreaming...
4. I'd like to speak many foreign languages..
5. If I could, I'd like to change a lot of things at home...but I should have my own home before!!!!
6. I love people with sense of humour...I think it's a sign of intelligence!
7. I'm a strong supporter of the Italian team of football...I suffer so much during the matches...
I give this award to you all! Thanks for your visits and comments...I haven't been a very good blogger during the last weeks...too many things in my brain... but when I read your words and posts I understand how important you are for me!
A sunny new week to you!
4 ore fa